New
Find
Notify
Tools

empire blouses
 Login/Join

<Bernie>
posted
I have both Dresshop and My pattern designer. I would like to buy the empire waisted blouses and shirts, etc. from Dresshop, but I can't figure out which pattern packet or collection they are in. When I click on one of the patterns I want a message window pops up telling where it is. One time it said packet #1039, one time #1045, and another time Winter 2008. I couldn't find those blouses listed in any of those places. Would someone please tell me exactly where to find and purchase these blouses so I can stop drooling over them! Also, does MPD have these blouses to purchase?

Thanks, Bernie

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have both Dresshop and My pattern designer. I would like to buy the empire waisted blouses and shirts, etc. from Dresshop, but I can't figure out which pattern packet or collection they are in. When I click on one of the patterns I want a message window pops up telling where it is. One time it said packet #1039, one time #1045, and another time Winter 2008. I couldn't find those blouses listed in any of those places. Would someone please tell me exactly where to find and purchase these blouses so I can stop drooling over them! Also, does MPD have these blouses to purchase?

All of those blouses come with the Dress Shop Spring and Summer Collection. See this page:

http://www.livingsoftnw.com/DS7/SpringSummerFashions.htm

None come in a pattern packet.

All (and many more variations) are available in My Pattern Designer in the Catalog menu - Women's Blouses - Empire Waist. Many, many variations there....

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Bernie>
posted
No wonder I couldn't find the empire blouses to buy, I already own the Dresshop Spring and Summer Collection. The only trouble is more than half of the patterns from that collection are grayed out on my program. For example, I have the bolero and the jackets, the pants and quite a few others, but not the skirts, halters, empires, etc. Could you please fix that for me? I don't know why I didn't notice those patterns were gone.

I'm sorry for the trouble, I know Peggy Sue's father is ill.

Bernie

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
No wonder I couldn't find the empire blouses to buy, I already own the Dresshop Spring and Summer Collection. The only trouble is more than half of the patterns from that collection are grayed out on my program. For example, I have the bolero and the jackets, the pants and quite a few others, but not the skirts, halters, empires, etc. Could you please fix that for me? I don't know why I didn't notice those patterns were gone.

Those patterns are not gone because you never had them. You do not own the current Dress Shop "Spring and Summer Collection". You own the "Spring 2005 Collection." It was followed later by the "Spring 2006 Collection." Still later, those were combined into the current "Spring and Summer Collection". And, through it all you still own the Spring 2005 Collection that you originally purchased. Nothing went away.

To get the missing patterns, you would need to purchase the "Spring 2006 collection." That collection is no longer featured on the Livingsoft web site, but I will add a link for it at the bottom of the Store page that you can use. Hope that works for you...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dress Shop,

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
To get the missing patterns, you would need to purchase the "Spring 2006 collection." That collection is no longer offered on the web site, but can be purchased from the order line. If you do not get hold of PeggySue when you call, please leave a message with a suggested time that she can return your call. Thanks...

I have added links at the bottom of the Livingsoft Store web page that will allow purchase of discontinued products. Hopefully, those that own part of a current collection, but not the other parts can use these links to get the missing bits....

<Bernie>
posted
Thank you for your kind and speedy help. I now have my empire blouses to sew for summer plus a few extra things.

Bernie