Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Activation Codes
 Login/Join

posted
What happened to our codes. When you go to your account on the LivingSoft site, login to your account you do not see your codes. Is there a problem?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't get to my codes either. I can get the appropriate page but can't scroll down to where I usually access the codes.

Cookies are enables, etc.

Caroline in Texas

Posts: 16 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same here! do you think those little gremlins stole them, hiding in our puters lol.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please help me!

What is my problem? I am setting up a new laptop and while I have done all the usual things to get to my codes, nothing seems to work.

I'll try to call in for support tomorrow but am hoping someone will come to my rescue tonight.

I do have cookies enabled and I am using Internet Explorer, as usual.

What else can you suggest?

Many thanks,

Liz

Liz

Posts: 5 | Registered: 16 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vwry sorry.the server that has all the codes etc on it.is Down!
Its reported !!!!!!!!!
its being worked on and we are doing all possible to get the service to make it work properly!

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Liz,

Codes are not working for anyone. Just copy your 'MyActivations.cfg' file from the old computer and put it in the c:\livingsoft\dressshop folder on your computer.

Patti

Patti Hamel
DS6.092, All Addins
IE6.0, HPLJ 1012

Posts: 28 | Location: Utah | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post