Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Essential activewear
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Essential activewear
 Login/Join

posted
I had upgraded by DS with the new 6.16 build and my computer keeps crashing and locking up when I want to use the girls, standard measurement chart while in maillot swimsuit. I also believe that this new version drafts differently than the 6.13 build. Could someone look into this. I am sending this report via the discussion board because in 6.13 version my error report gives me a "action cancelled" notice and I don't want to reload the 6.16 update again and have my computer crash.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 09 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Diana, I have used the maillot and other bathing suits in 6.16 in all gender charts womens, children etc.

I suspect he problem is "in the puter" not in the program.

In order to see whats going on with your computer send a problem report which gives some details such as which operating system your pc uses, which program you own, which version you are runnimg and the chart you had open when you were using it.

The detail in your bbs post doesnt give us enough detail to assist you.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Diana:
I had upgraded by DS with the new 6.16 build and my computer keeps crashing and locking up error report gives me a "action cancelled" notice and I don't want to reload the 6.16 update again and have my computer crash.
Diana have you cleaned out temp files defragged,run antispyware.Im not a tech person so this may help.Smiler

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post