Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    DS8 Opening Pants Message
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DS8 Opening Pants Message
 Login/Join

posted
Where is the text of the opening screen message about new pants design and measurements that I saw briefly when I opened DS Standard 8.00 after installing the upgrade?. I looked in the articles list and the upgrade description. I think it described what to look for and change before using the new pants method.
Chris in Melbourne, Australia

Posts: 11 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 14 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where is the text of the opening screen message about new pants design and measurements that I saw briefly when I opened DS Standard 8.00 after installing the upgrade?. I looked in the articles list and the upgrade description. I think it described what to look for and change before using the new pants method.

No, the one-time-only opening message in Dress Shop 8 just talks about activating and the user manual. The description of the changes to pants and what you may need to do with your chart is here:

http://www.livingsoftnw.com/DS8/DS8Pants.htm

Deep into this article, there are two links to other pages. Be sure to see those as well.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post