Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Which pattern sets are on DS Pro?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which pattern sets are on DS Pro?
 Login/Join

posted
I am trying to figure out which pattern sets I need to buty to make sure that I have them all. I have been able to identify many of the sets but things like add on #14 don't list what sets are in it nor does the program list what sets are in it. At least not that I have been able to locate. Can someone plaes provide me with this information please? I'm currently using 6.17 and plan to upgrade when I have some money on a credit card to do it with.

Thanks
Pat

Posts: 113 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am trying to figure out which pattern sets I need to buty to make sure that I have them all. I have been able to identify many of the sets but things like add on #14 don't list what sets are in it nor does the program list what sets are in it. At least not that I have been able to locate. Can someone plaes provide me with this information please? I'm currently using 6.17 and plan to upgrade when I have some money on a credit card to do it with.

Addon 14 included 13 men's wear patterns. The old addon packs (not to be confused with pattern packets) are no longer sold. The patterns in them were all moved into other products. Those 13 men's wear patterns are now a part of the much larger Men's Essential Collection.

If you are looking to own all the patterns, run Dress Shop and select File - Settings - Show not-yet-enabled patterns for previewing. Then, open each of the pattern menus. Every pattern will be listed, whether you own it or not. Those you do not yet own will have a darker grey background and should be easy to spot. If you select one of those, a popup dialog will tell you which current collection it can be purchased with.

There are a very few patterns that have been discontinued and are no longer a part of any current collection. A few other patterns appear in more than one menu and you may own the pattern in one and not the other.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I realize that however I need some way to tell which ones I already own and which ones I need to purchase. By looking at the opening screen of DS I have been able to eliminate most sets as ones that I already own.

Packages I own include:
Doll Shop, Fashion designer 1 & 2, Active wear 2, Spring & summer collection 2005, Men's essential collection, Sew Quick Summer Casuals, DS princess designer, DS Illusions, Essential patterns for girls, Ultimate outerwear, Essential Lingere, Essential active wear, Ultimate pants, All sets through 1044 including 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1052. I also own the fit tool which I don't think came with any patterns.

Which other sets or packages do I need or do I just need to buy the version 7 upgrade to get what ever is left?

Thanks,
Pat

Posts: 113 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I realize that however I need some way to tell which ones I already own and which ones I need to purchase. By looking at the opening screen of DS I have been able to eliminate most sets as ones that I already own.

Packages I own include:
Doll Shop, Fashion designer 1 & 2, Active wear 2, Spring & summer collection 2005, Men's essential collection, Sew Quick Summer Casuals, DS princess designer, DS Illusions, Essential patterns for girls, Ultimate outerwear, Essential Lingere, Essential active wear, Ultimate pants, All sets through 1044 including 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1052. I also own the fit tool which I don't think came with any patterns.

Which other sets or packages do I need or do I just need to buy the version 7 upgrade to get what ever is left?

Best I can tell, the only patterns that you do not own at this time are the ones that came with the Spring and Summer 2006 collection. When Drss Shop 7 was released, that collection was combined with the Spring and Summer 2005 Collection that you do already have and is no longer available separately. If you order by phone, they can get you that product (Spring and Summer Fashions) for half price. If you do it soon, you can also use the 35% off discount currently being offered. It expires 12/31, but I'll let the phone order folks know that you should be able to get it for a few days longer as this answer got to you so late.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post