New
Find
Notify
Tools

post picture
 Login/Join

<Anna R>
posted
I just post a picture under top and blouses. It is a pink T-shirt. I am really happy how the first pattern I try with DS Pro turn out so nice.
Anna

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice Anna.love that "hot pink"
Kaareb

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anna, how pretty your T-shirt is. Love that color & it looks good on you.
Keep up the good work.

Bobbieann

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Anna R>
posted
Thank for all the compliments on my T-shirt.It was the first time I made a T-shirt. I had fun sewing it with my serger.I am planning on making a lot more. Anna

posted Hide Post
Ana what method did you do the neck binding then?how did you apply that any tricks to share GGGG.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Anna R>
posted
Hi Freda,
I used instruction fron the book Easy Guide to Sewing Tops and T-shirts by Marcy Tilton.I used self made binding from the same fabric as the top was made from.I stay stitch around the neck. I double the binding which I thoutht I would help might control the neck strech in the neck , it turn out just add to much bulk. This was a learn lesson for me. Next time a single layer will do. I know next time also to stretch the binding a little bit more. I will baste the binding to the neck just in case I stretch it to much and get puker. I thought that the link we had from Thread on how to finsh the neck was a lot easier to do then the this one.I made a red T-shirt using the instruction for the video from Threads and it turn out nice and flat. I am difinitely going to try both again. pactice make perfect. I will post a picture of the red t-shirt later. Anna

posted Hide Post
I love to watch the video's on Threads site,if i forget a technique, I go there.I have books on sewing with knits too.Practice does make perfect, your right there. Smiler

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Deena>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Anna R:
I just post a picture under top and blouses. It is a pink T-shirt. I am really happy how the first pattern I try with DS Pro turn out so nice.
Anna

It may be a "dumb question", but where do I go to see pictures? When I am ready, where do I send a picture. Is there a FAQ somewhere with these questions addressed?

BTW, this is not a planted question from the moderators, just a plea from a confused reader.

-----------Deena, in Houston

posted Hide Post
One stop answers to your questions and without waiting for a response.

MPD

Once on the home page click Help, then Club follow the links...

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am regsitered at the club page for dress shop, do we need to register again for mpd? So many passwords!

Posts: 473 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am regsitered at the club page for dress shop, do we need to register again for mpd? So many passwords!

No they are one and the same program.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com