Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Neckline selection problem
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neckline selection problem
 Login/Join

<Dorothy Rudkin>
posted
I am trying to make a little girl's dress in DS7 Pro. The pattern is the Empire dress and I want to make a sweetheart neckline, however the selections for the necklines go so far down the column that they cover the - redraft/default -
area. How can I select this neckline. Any help will be appreciated. There may be a simple solution that I am not seeing.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Using the Mia design tool select neck, click your cursor on sweetheart neck , the selection will occur and clear the neck menu, then click redraft below Mia.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am trying to make a little girl's dress in DS7 Pro. The pattern is the Empire dress and I want to make a sweetheart neckline, however the selections for the necklines go so far down the column that they cover the - redraft/default -
area. How can I select this neckline. Any help will be appreciated. There may be a simple solution that I am not seeing.

There appears to be a stray character in the program file that includes selection of necklines. It effects only the sweetheart neckline selection. We will have that corrected in the next Dress Shop update.

In the meantime, you can install a patch that corrects this by downloading and installing this file:

Sweetheart Neckline Patch

This is a self-extracting zip file that will install the corrected program file to the default Dress Shop folder location. If you have Dress Shop installed elsewhere, please change the "Unzip To" address when you install this patch.

Thank you for pointing out the problem to us and we do apologize for the hassle...

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Dorothy Rudkin>
posted
Kaaren, thank you for your quick reply.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I downloaded the patch and vavoom back on track and can now use the princess neckline lines.
thank you

Dress shop 8.04 Standard

Posts: 11 | Location: Australia | Registered: 14 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post