Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    New outfit completed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New outfit completed
 Login/Join

posted
Hello to all my DS friends. Just finished a skirt and knit top.
Yesterday I printed the crew neck tee and was very happy with the fit. My knit fabric had a 67% horizontal and 83% vertical stretch to it. As this pattern was new to me, the fabric used to test was someting I wouldn't cry over if the tee didn't work to my liking. Believe me it matches to the skirt I made, but it would not have been a great lose. Anyway, the tee came out great and the skirt looks really good with the tee. Will take a photo and post for all to see. Oh, one more thing, the pattern does not have a bust dart. I'm not missing it either. The top fits nicely over my bust becauses the knit has good drape to it.

Sewlove

Posts: 21 | Location: NYC | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sounds wonderful.cant wait to see that picture!
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't wait to see the picture. Sounds wonderful!

Posts: 190 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post