Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Measuring Services in the Pacific Northwest?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Measuring Services in the Pacific Northwest?
 Login/Join

Board Administrator
posted
A customer in Boise has contacted us looking for measuring assistance in Idaho, Seattle, or Portland areas. If anyone can help out, please post a reply. Thank you....

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could help out. I live in Tacoma and can travel to Seattle. Contact me thru my email address
jann

jann

Posts: 43 | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Jann. I'll put you in touch with the customer asking for assistance off-line....

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there no VIC discount for this? It doesn't show up when I try to purchase.

Diane in Central Virginia
Computer Aided Threads
Livingsoft and Electric Quilt
Educator

Posts: 39 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Diane, think I had to recalculate after I had signed in to get the discound.

good luck,

speedy

Posts: 203 | Location: mailto:kaydavid@verizon.net | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Diane in VA:
Is there no VIC discount for this? It doesn't show up when I try to purchase.

VIC discounts apply to all collections, but not to other products. The 4 jeans pattern collections should all get the discount, but not The Jeans Machine.

The first few hours after The Jeans Machine was released, the online shopping cart was discounting it incorrectly. That was corrected. Those earliest buyers got an unintended bonus....