Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Re: Dress Shop 9_11 Download Master
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Dress Shop 9_11 Download Master
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
The blink was associated with the task bar crashing as well and that would close any programs that were open. It turned out that I needed to update the bios and the chipset firmware. If a user isn't at your or my level of computer ability, I suggest that anyone with that problem take their computer to a reputable computer repair dealer to have it done. If it is done correctly none of the owner's software will be harmed.

Posts: 113 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome Anna! I hope that one day we will have classes again? The classes were so helpful to us as seeing is better than trying to figure out on my own. Again welcome to Dress Shop.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
The blink was associated with the task bar crashing as well and that would close any programs that were open. It turned out that I needed to update the bios and the chipset firmware. If a user isn't at your or my level of computer ability, I suggest that anyone with that problem take their computer to a reputable computer repair dealer to have it done. If it is done correctly none of the owner's software will be harmed.

Youch. Great advice, Pat, and a welcome reminder that despite incessant nagging from Windows, not every upgrade will always go smoothly. It can be well worth doing, but be sure you have some time and patience to deal with complications.

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Wendy! I have many ideas and plans, chief among which is a new Web site, a new UI for the application (nothing drastically different in paradigm, just different look and feel and improved usability), working with indie designers on new collections, and yes, classes and more visibility in the community. But, as a wise man once said to me, "the way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time", so I'm going to chew my food carefully and enjoy every bite of it Smiler .

--
Anna

Posts: 108 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea! You don't know how happy that makes me! I have several beautiful pieces of swimwear fabric & I'm waiting for a class on drafting a pattern. I've tried a couple on my own..... but they leave a little to be desired. I'll be patient Roll Eyes

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to highjack this topic, but will MPD still be supported also? Thanks

Posts: 10 | Registered: 25 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Val:
Sorry to highjack this topic, but will MPD still be supported also? Thanks
Val,
In the interest of putting information in the correct locations, I have responded to your query in the My Pattern Designer forum, here.

--
Anna

Posts: 108 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, Anna:
Welcome!
I have been a subscriber for many years but several years ago there were several changes in Designer and I had to give up, as it became too confusing for me. I think it was about the time they began to use less measurements. In any case, I know that there are probably bug corrections I failed to install but I am looking forward to seeing this great program working well again so tht I can use it.
I will be paying close attention to how you adjust this program.
Liz Anderson

Posts: 1 | Registered: 02 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post