Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Trouble eownloading 6.18 update
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trouble eownloading 6.18 update
 Login/Join

posted
I've turned off my pop up blocker but when i go to the down load site, even though I have chosen which version I wish to down load. When I hit the up date it keeps telling me to check which version I which to update. I hope that is clear.
Thanks
Elaine

Posts: 152 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've turned off my pop up blocker but when i go to the down load site, even though I have chosen which version I wish to down load. When I hit the up date it keeps telling me to check which version I which to update. I hope that is clear.
Thanks
Elaine

Clear, but I cannot make that happen using the update page that has been on the Livingsoft web site since update build 6.18 was released.

One possibility is that your browser has cached an older copy of that page and is using that instead of the current one. There are settings in the IE - Tools - Internet Options dialog to turn that feature off if you wish. Or, just go to the download page and in IE, select View - Refresh (or press F5 or use the Refresh icon). Any refresh is supposed to download a new copy of the page.

If that does not get you the one that works, then I don't what else to check. Are you using some browser other than Internet Explorer?

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Later in the day I went back and retried and things downloaded smoothly. Don't know what was wrong.

Posts: 152 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had the same problem. I tried 3 times to download and once it took so long it timed out. The next morning I tried again and it went smoothly....

Dress Shop-7 Pro and MPD Pro Stand Alone

Posts: 208 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post