Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    I have DS, should I also invest in MPD?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have DS, should I also invest in MPD?
 Login/Join

posted
I have Dress Shop with almost all of the available patterns. Would it be cost effective and beneficial for me to invest in the MPD standard? I do have the free version that I can convert my current DS patterns to once I get a decent fit again. I really am on the fence with this and would appreciate some advice.----Denise Stahl

Posts: 82 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would definitely try importing your patterns from Dress Shop into the free version of MPD. Then try them out - try getting your new fit in MPD. I personally found it much easier to get the fit I wanted in MPD, and there's a lot you can do with the free version before buying. The patterns imported from Dress Shop work great, and it's lots of fun!
I think once you try it you'll know if you want to buy MPD Standard or not. (or spend your money on more patterns, which is what I did! What fun!)

Michelle G.
MPD 3.05 Pro
Dress Shop Pro 9.08
Windows 7

Posts: 62 | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have both in pro version,I use mostly MPD though since it came out,the fit is absolutely great.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post