Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fashion Designer
 Login/Join

posted
Karen, I have one more question before I purchase Dress Shop Pro. I noticed in the Appendix of the manual there were 2 "add-ons": Fashion Designer 1 and Fashion Designer 2. Do these come with Dress Shop Pro or are they purchased separately? If so what is the cost and can they be bought at a later date if I decide I need them? Thanks so much for your help.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi- Sorry we have a number of Design Tools but I cant recall anything with that specific name.

We have quite a few design tools such as a Collar Designer,Fit and Yokes customizer. The Pant Customizer and Swim Customizer are extras but, most are included in the DS9 Pro version.

I would suggest looking at the home page again then go to Compare the Versions at http://www.livingsoftnw.com/DS...ressShopVersions.htm.

When done- to return to the home page click the Logo.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I remember correctly, Fashion Designer 1 & 2 were addons you could purchase a few versions back, but were incorporated as part of the program later. I know I purchased them separately, but they are no longer separate.
Wren

MPD Pro, DS7 Pro, UP, UO, Illusions, EA, EL, FD1 & 2, FT, PD & many add-on patterns

Posts: 31 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: 22 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Kaaren & Wren73. I did a search & found posts that said just the same thing. Shoulda done that first I guess Smiler

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post