Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Custom Collar Designer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom Collar Designer
 Login/Join

posted
The custom collar designer is a tool that appears in DressShop Pro V6. Is it available in My Pattern Designer Pro at this time? I can't seem to find it, if it is there. I am planning a semi-fitted shirt with basic collar that is 2 inches at the back of the neck with the tips of the collar being 3 inches.

TIA

Ev Williams
williams.ev@gmail.com

Posts: 27 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The custom collar designer is a tool that appears in DressShop Pro V6. Is it available in My Pattern Designer Pro at this time? I can't seem to find it, if it is there. I am planning a semi-fitted shirt with basic collar that is 2 inches at the back of the neck with the tips of the collar being 3 inches.

The Dress Shop custom collar designer was not brought to MPD because most people were not able to use it and we are trying to make MPD easier to use.

There were two settings that were a part of that tool that were useful, though and we are adding those to MPD in the next update. Collar width at the front or tip (separate from the width at center back). And, length of the point.

Between these two, you should be able to get the collar you were looking for.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post