Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Activation Code for DS8.02 Complete Pants Designer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Activation Code for DS8.02 Complete Pants Designer
 Login/Join

posted
Hi! Will the Gold Member Accounts be updated with the activation code soon? I have downloaded and installed the version 8.02 account and retrieved codes, but the Complete Pants Designer tool is still showing up as the trial version.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I meant Complete Pants Customizer (not Designer).

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Will the Gold Member Accounts be updated with the activation code soon? I have downloaded and installed the version 8.02 account and retrieved codes, but the Complete Pants Designer tool is still showing up as the trial version.

We're very sorry for the delay on this, but it is done now. The next time you auto-activate, the Complete Pants Customizer should be active.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much. Happy Hollidays!