Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

tee shirt MPD
 Login/Join

posted
I am assigned to make something to wear to expo from MPD (we have a leader that is quite good at snapping a whip).

I chose a tee shirt, since that is mostly what I'm wearing these days. I don't see any way to use defaults to make a knit tee shirt without darts. Do I just not sew them in? I have a large bust, so that will change the length in the front.

The blouse also looks like it will have the same problem as the outerwear Dress Shop vest...too much armhole .

My sloper is skin tight without a wrinkle in sight.

I can't be the only one craving the $300 tee shirt. I figure folks at expo might feel the same way.

Fyfee

got it all. Running Dress Shop 6.19 and MPD pro; doll shop, home dec and hat shop

Posts: 34 | Location: Renton, Washington | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Want to share the pattern number you are thinking about using.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
111221 is the pattern number...sorry, I forget (not enough RAM).

Fyfee

got it all. Running Dress Shop 6.19 and MPD pro; doll shop, home dec and hat shop

Posts: 34 | Location: Renton, Washington | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried to print the tee shirt pattern 111221. I would not print. I thought I owned all the patterns currently in MPD. (metals offer). The message said I had to buy it first.

Fyfee

posted Hide Post
I need to know that:
1 you have downloaded the latest update including the full update from tool to pro stand alone.
2 you have activated everything using the activate button in file >settings - if so all the current 13 collections of women's wear in the catalog menu will be green and all patterns including this one will be shown as owned.

The Own Pro/13 collections gets turned on by our accounts person when the signed contract is recieved.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have downloaded the latest update and the patch. I have activated with codes and am told I have 33 credits. The message says the catalog has a green background for all patterns owned. The catalog is green, but the women's garment section is purple. I don't know that I would call the individual sections green, but they are closer than any other color.

The printer has a red x on it.

My signed contract went back some time ago and a message from Ann said I was a go.

Fyfee

posted Hide Post
Som,ethign isnt quite right..........and Im afraid it was the full download. Did you take the full download from the MPD pages on top of the tool or just the latest upate?

The full download takes about 3 minutes even on cable high speed over an hr on dial up.

Please email me directly and Ill try and assist you while we wait for Peggy Sue at support to get back on line after an all two brief couple day holiday.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

posted Hide Post
You might try entering the code again just in case the code has to go in after the patch to activate the patterns????

Kathy Warner

Posts: 81 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did all of the above...3 times, and re-booted each time just to be sure. I guess I got a corrupt download. I downloaded the master again...everything is now green.

I printed off the shirt..now to go see if it fits.

Fyfee

posted Hide Post
Is there any reason why you don't want to put a dart in your tee? Many women use darts. I sometimes use a dart, depending on my fabric and the style I am trying to create.

If you choose to make a tee without a dart, you are also choosing to sacrifice fit. Flat fabric + a curvy body = folds and not the greatest fit. That may be ok with you.

It's your choice, though.

Posts: 190 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post