New
Find
Notify
Tools

So quiet
 Login/Join

posted
The list is so quiet where is everyone? Smiler

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Anna R>
posted
I hope their are whipping up new outfit from the new MPD. I know I will be sewing next week on my new pattern I just design. It not going to be anything fancy, but it is want I need. That is T shirt.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope you will post pics of the T'shirt Anna. Smilerwhat type of design elements do you have in mind?

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Anna R>
posted
I am making it very simple just crew neck and 3/4 lenght sleeve for start. I will get fancy later.Anna

posted Hide Post
Anna thats exactly what I am doing here,my T'shirt is short sleeves,scoop neckline with binding self fabric.Using the knit blouse with MPD too.The fabric is a lovely lilac shade yummie.GGGG

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

<Anna R>
posted
I have a book I am usin called" EASY GUIDE TO SEWING TOPS AND T-SHIRTS" by Marcy Tilton . In the book there is some good idea and technique on how to sew them. Anna

posted Hide Post
Marcy Tilton also has an excellent article in Threads online called "Not Your Ordinary T-Shirt." I'm not sure if it's one of the online help links in DS or MPD. http://www.taunton.com/threads/pages/t00161.asp

quote:
Originally posted by Anna R:
I have a book I am usin called" EASY GUIDE TO SEWING TOPS AND T-SHIRTS" by Marcy Tilton . In the book there is some good idea and technique on how to sew them. Anna

Posts: 221 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just testing - absolutely nothing received since Friday (my time) !!!
Cheers
Anne

Posts: 3 | Location: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post