Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Digest Problems March 7
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Digest Problems March 7
 Login/Join

<Arizona Kathy>
posted
I may be the only person, but my digest today showed up unreadable. Here is a brief sample. Wastn't sure who to send it to. Sorry for clogging the board.

<<<html><!--
Subject: Email Digest for 07 March 2006 for livingsoftnw.groupee.net-->
<head>
<title>Email Digest for 07 March 2006 for livingsoftnw.groupee.net</title>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUTF-8">
<style type=3D"text/css">
=20
BODY {background-color:#ffffff;}
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=======AVGMAIL-440D9DCF0D73======="

--=======AVGMAIL-440D9DCF0D73=======
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

*,DIV.ev_email_pbip A {font-family:Verdana, Arial, San Serif;=
color:#333333 }

.normal,.table TD,.input,DIV.header,DIV.ev_email_bg1,.copyrig=
ht {
font-size:83%;}
.small, DIV.ev_email_pbip {
font-size:70%;}

DIV.header,DIV.pm_participants, #ev_pm_users,DIV.ev_email_wra=
p,DIV.ev_email_pbip,.table{
border:1px dashed #cccccc;}

.postdate1,DIV.ev_email_bg1,.bgcolor1,{
background-color:#F5F5F5;}
.postdate2, .bgcolor2,.input,DIV.header,DIV.pm_participants, =
#ev_pm_users,DIV.ev_email_pbip,.headerrow{
background-color:#e7e7e7;}

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Arizona Kathy>
posted
Just noticed another detail on my digest problem. All my saved digests have a paperclip to the left of them in my mailbox. This one does not.

Where do you suggest I start to find the source of the problem, or do you think this is a one time glitch.

I've added no software, changed no virus or spam settings.

Thanks

<Arizona Kathy>
posted
I'm having the same problem with "garbled code" displaying instead of a readable digest. Again today, there is no paperclip displaying to the left of the post in my DressShop folder.

I've gone to the groupee site at my settings to see if there is something I can change and don't see anything.

I don't have a clue where to start looking for problems. My ISP is earthlink and still appear to be gettting other e-mail appropriately.

Not sure if it's related, but I'm also one of those who receive no newsletter or sale announcements for either DS or MPD. I check my spam folder regularly.

Folks, with dealing with my father's death and settling my mother, court orders, government agencies and everything else, this is one of my small joys of normal life. I truly don't have the energy or even the brain cells to track down my problem with no help from someone... And I certainly not computer literate.

Can anyone point me in the right direction??

Thanks Haven't updated my sig line but own MPD as well

posted Hide Post
I just updated your account record so you should get the LS newsletter. The MPD newsletter check boxes were ok.

Since newsletetrs are "bulk mailings" your spam folder or bulk folder may have "caught them"

I would check your "mail settings" with your isp as it seems coverting text/html settings there may be the culprit....

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Different email program, perhaps?

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DressShopBob:
quote:

Different email program, perhaps?

When I view certain email in my WebMail (not IE or Netscape), it shows up as Kathy posted above, or even more unintelligible. However, when I import that same email into my regular email program I can view it normally. There are options in most email programs for setting how you want to view incoming email, i.e., HTML, MIME, and plain text.

Diane

Posts: 221 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,

I am fairly new to this software. I purchased Dresshop back in 2005 when it was version 6.14. I have a problem with the current version 6.16 in that when I initially downloaded the first one I was able to see more patterns like lingerie and mens loungewear, dress etc, but now, I am not able to see any of that on my software. What could be the problem? Did I download the wrong update? Please help!

Monica

Posts: 3 | Location: Houston,Texas | Registered: 08 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am fairly new to this software. I purchased Dresshop back in 2005 when it was version 6.14. I have a problem with the current version 6.16 in that when I initially downloaded the first one I was able to see more patterns like lingerie and mens loungewear, dress etc, but now, I am not able to see any of that on my software. What could be the problem? Did I download the wrong update? Please help!

There is a setting in the File - Settings dialog that is labeled "Show not-yet-enabled patterns in menu for previewing". Be sure that is checked.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for your assistance. I did exactly what you said and it worked.

I appreciate it!
Monica

Posts: 3 | Location: Houston,Texas | Registered: 08 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post