Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    What is a shirtmaker sleeve?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is a shirtmaker sleeve?
 Login/Join

posted
Hello, I've recently been exploring the options and found the shirtmaker sleeve option! I was wondering what is the difference between the regular set-in sleeve and the shirtmaker? Is the option available in all blouses or just certain ones? How about jackets?

I'm suddenly having a stunning revelation that maybe the shirtmaker sleeve is what I want to make, for a more casual fit & look,...but I don't know quite enough to be sure!

Thank you!

Michelle G.
MPD 3.05 Pro
Dress Shop Pro 9.08
Windows 7

Posts: 62 | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
The shirtmaker has a cuff, sleeve vent ( tower vent facing) and slightly different ease values than a straight sleeve. It can be selected for any long sleeve blouse.
Select both to view the differences. You can even print each in 1/4 scale to compare.
Kaaren

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post