Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pattern Markings
 Login/Join

posted
I just finished printing out my first pattern, but where are the markings for matching sleeves etc. There are no markings whatsoever, am I missing something? I hope someone can help. Thank you, Freda Confused

I just printed out my first pattern but there are no pattern markings of any kind, am I missing something?
Thank you for any help.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On a full scale print out you should be able to see the circle at cap apex, single slash on the front notch and double slash on the back .

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, I do see them but still a bit confused. There are markings for the sleeves but there are no notches or markings on the sides or the facings. I'm sure I can create my own. Freda

I just printed out my first pattern but there are no pattern markings of any kind, am I missing something?
Thank you for any help.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You should also find the single slash on the front armhole, the double slash on the back armhole and the shoudler seam matches the cap apex. There are no markings on the facings.

Some folks mark the facings ( they are applied 1:1)by placing the facing on the armhole of sleeveless garments and hole punching thru the mark from the garment to the facing piece.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post