Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quiet list?
 Login/Join

posted
Is it my imagination or is the list real quiet the past couple of days? I could count the posts I have received on one hand. Well, maybe that's a slight exaceration.(sp?)
I posted my excitement on the progress of my pants sloper on Sunday nite and haven't gotten one atta girl! <ggg> or a response to my two fine tuning questions to let me know I am going in the right direction. Come on ladies, pleeeeeease (wine, wine)

Posts: 147 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jane atta girl well done! GGGG.
I wrote the same thing, about the list being quiet,I think lots are on holidays though.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I posted my excitement on the progress of my pants sloper on Sunday nite and haven't gotten one atta girl! <ggg> or a response to my two fine tuning questions to let me know I am going in the right direction. Come on ladies, pleeeeeease (wine, wine)

Jane, we all feel your excitement. Good on ya.

Bobbieann

Barbara

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bobbieann. I appreciate it. I just couldn't believe that 41 people had viewed my message and I didn't get one response.<ggg> Just thought it strange.

Posts: 147 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jane, are you going to be able to come and show us all, so we can do our "atta girl"s in person? The next Greater Phila. Users' Group meeting is here in St. Davids on Tuesday, Sept. 20.

Marj

Marj in Southeastern PA
DS Pro everything
MPD Pro current

Posts: 220 | Location: zipcode: 19087 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bobbie atta girl Big Grin there now is that better? GGGG

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post