Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    MPD Printing Problem
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MPD Printing Problem
 Login/Join

posted
Hello all,

I have updated Dress Shop to 7.2. I have downloaded the free, basic version of MPD. I have activated it. I have imported the pattens, so that I can view and manipulate them.

The printer icon on MPD has a big, red X through it. How can I enable MPD to print? Thank you all in advance.

Nora in Boston

Posts: 12 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The printer icon on MPD has a big, red X through it. How can I enable MPD to print? Thank you all in advance.

Did you enter your activation code yet. Use the autoretrieve button on the splash screen.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Peggy Sue kindly reminds us that when you log into your account to set up the Free Basic program use your Dress Shop account.

You DO NOT need to set up a new user account for MPD IF you already own Dress Shop and wish to export your DS patterns. If done that way, their exported patterns will not print. You need to log in using their LivingsoftNW account information ion order to successfully export and print.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Kaaren, I think that I have it sorted. I am so excited to use MPD. Thanks again for all of your hard work.

Nora

Posts: 12 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yehaaaa....great news. Thanks for the feedback.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com