Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

waistline in MPD
 Login/Join

posted
On all my blouses in MPD there is an awkward curve from the bust to hip (all of the change takes place all at once). Are you folks just redrawing it so that it is smoother, or am I really that shape? LOL

Fyfee

got it all. Running Dress Shop 6.19 and MPD pro; doll shop, home dec and hat shop

Posts: 34 | Location: Renton, Washington | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The educators need more info, as to what blouse your using pattn number etc.Is there a bust dart at all.
My own personal patterns look a tad strange on the screen, because my abs are larger.From my bust dart it juts out, but when checking the back blouse, you can see the difference, where the front and back will match together when sewn.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry...it's the same pattern MPD 11121 knit shirt 25% stretch, short sleeve, darted.

The shirt looks like a shirt until it passes below the bust dart on the side seams...then it curves in very quickly (sharp wiggle), and goes straight down.

The outerwear princess vest does the same thing in Dress Shop.

Fyfee

got it all. Running Dress Shop 6.19 and MPD pro; doll shop, home dec and hat shop

Posts: 34 | Location: Renton, Washington | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't type today...pattern is 111221.

Fyfee

posted Hide Post
quote:
The shirt looks like a shirt until it passes below the bust dart on the side seams...then it curves in very quickly (sharp wiggle), and goes straight down.

The outerwear princess vest does the same thing in Dress Shop.

If you draft a pattern using standard measurements and it appears normal, then draft it using your own measurements and it does not, then your own measurements are involved. Nobody will be able to advise you about that without a copy of your measurements that they can look at to see what is not right there.

Send in a problem report. Measurements are automatically attached to those...

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post