Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pic posted
 Login/Join

posted
I have just posted, my newest blouse in the club page.It may be seen in the section of blouses and tops under my nick there.Smiler

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
VERY NICE Freda.would you please come here and sew for me.I dont have time!
K

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kaaren thanks! I would love to come to your house GGG and sew for you there.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ill feed ya.......my sewing room is wonderful BUT a bit messy especially when we are in test....GGG

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I guess I would have to clean it up first,can't work in a messy room lol.

posted Hide Post
Very pretty, Freda. Blue is a good color for you. Please feel free to come to my house next and clean my sewing room too!! Big Grin Got waayyy too much stuff in there! Sandy

Posts: 68 | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sandy you can send some fabric over here if you like,hahaha.Can I do the cleaning remotely then?LMAO.I love blue and pinks too.

posted Hide Post
Yep ll,
That blue really looks great on you. Hey I could use a cleaning lady down here. It gets boring after 50 some years of cleaning...well since a little child Smiler

Glad you got your new printer.
Bobbieann

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks ladies,I am amazed how fast a lazerjet printer works,what used to take me 45 mins printing a blouse or pants pattern,now only takes a matter of 3 mins!why didn't i buy one of these a year ago GGGG.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

posted Hide Post
Can you repost the address to the club page? When I click on my Bookmarks entry it gives me the "no page" error. Thanks, I would love to see your pictures. Kelly

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.quiltropolis.com
click clubs
sewing - My Patterns
apply for membership if you ahev not already.
The only pre-req is that you are a DS or MPD owner.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

posted Hide Post
Thanks. I got there and enjoyed all the beautiful new things. Hopefully, I can get one of my girls to take some pictures so that I can pass them along.

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post