Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New update
 Login/Join

posted
Finally it worked!whats the old saying? "If at first you don't succeed, try try again" GGGG= Big Grin also 3rd time lucky eh.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am going to assume that the old rules about a new sloper being a good idea after an update?

Since I have lost eleven pounds (not quite the 10% of body weight that would mandate new measurements) - I had already printed out a new sloper after the update was applied. Since I just applied the patch - should I re-print?

Or was the sloper not affected by the update & patch?

Renee Graham
Home is where the sewing room is!

Posts: 31 | Location: Fort Bend, Texas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am going to assume that the old rules about a new sloper being a good idea after an update?

Since I have lost eleven pounds (not quite the 10% of body weight that would mandate new measurements) - I had already printed out a new sloper after the update was applied. Since I just applied the patch - should I re-print?

Or was the sloper not affected by the update & patch?

The slopers should not have been effected by this one. The princess patterns changed. New patterns added. Minor bug fixes. But, nothing should have changed in either slopers, pants, or non-princess blouses, dresses, outerwear, lingerie, loungewear, or activewear.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob wrote: The slopers should not have been effected by this one. The princess patterns changed. New patterns added. Minor bug fixes. But, nothing should have changed in either slopers, pants, or non-princess blouses, dresses, outerwear, lingerie, loungewear, or activewear.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

What "new patterns" were added? Did I miss something? Quite possible with all the traveing I'm doing these days.

AliceM DS Educator
DS6.14 Pro, MPD with everything else. WinXP, HP3050 color laser printer

Posts: 36 | Location: Ocean Park, WA | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
What "new patterns" were added? Did I miss something? Quite possible with all the traveing I'm doing these days.

The Spring 2006 Collection was released. There was an announcement email last week and the Livingsoft newsletter went out today. If you do not get those, you can read about the new stuff on the Livingsoft web site on this page:

http://www.livingsoftnw.com/Products/Spring06.htm

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

posted Hide Post

A new collection was released or Dress Shop- Spring Summer 2006..some few stuff.
Empires galore, a new necklace halter , a bunch of multi gored/trumpet skirts.....

details in the newsletter and the bbs archives.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For some reason, I didn't get this newsletter eventhough I have received others.----Denise

Posts: 82 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
For some reason, I didn't get this newsletter eventhough I have received others.----

Your account has all emailings turned off. If that is not what you want, you should go to Your Account on the Livingsoft web site, login, and turn those back on. Scroll to the bottom of your account information page and look for the check boxes for emailings. There is a check box for offers, newsletters, and update notifications. All of yours are off.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

<Marilyn in Brisbane>
posted
HI

Been away on leave and just catching up with the emails. Didn't get any notice regarding Spring 2006 nor the Newsletter. Almost every time there is something new I have to go back into My Account and re-tick the boxes. Why do they keep getting turned off? Is there some rule that the ticks are deleted automatically once a week or once a month so we have to go in on a regular schedule to re-tick the boxes?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Been away on leave and just catching up with the emails. Didn't get any notice regarding Spring 2006 nor the Newsletter. Almost every time there is something new I have to go back into My Account and re-tick the boxes. Why do they keep getting turned off? Is there some rule that the ticks are deleted automatically once a week or once a month so we have to go in on a regular schedule to re-tick the boxes?

Email is turned off if emails sent to you bounce. One reason that they bounce is when you mail box is full (as when you have been away on leave, for instance).

Your bounce notice was:

"Requested mail action not taken: mailbox unavailable"

whatever that means. Each ISP uses different terminology in their bounce reports. But, they are all the same in one regard. If we send email to an address that bounces, then we get indentified as a spammer and our emails are blocked elsewhere. So, if you bounce, you get shut off.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

posted Hide Post
More likely your isp has refused or rejected an email which automatically gets sent to our do not send list.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post