Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Question about neck tools
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about neck tools
 Login/Join

posted
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes. I am obviously a new owner/user of Dress Shop and have a need for help with shaping the neck line of the princess pocket coat. I would like to change the pattern to be a single button waist closure and have the neck "flow" down to the waist and then gently flare out to the hem/bottom. I can do this by hand but wasn't sure if it can be done in the program.

Posts: 4 | Location: Maine | Registered: 15 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have a picture somewhere of this neck...sounds like a deep V.do you want it to overlap for a button closure or remain open at center?

You can post the picture in the club site or if it is a RTW from a shop you are using as your inspiration peice list the url.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's actually in the Threads July issue. Page 71. I will have to scan the pic into my computer.

Posts: 4 | Location: Maine | Registered: 15 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the photo scanned now all I need to know is how and where to post it. Where exactly is the club area? Warned you I was new.

posted Hide Post
I am so sorry-I should have thought of that.

I sponsor a club on the quiltropolis.com site and we have a class room with Sunday classes at 1PM Pacific time. You may post a picture in the albums area.

Club program

This site requires membership- apply from this site under Sewing: MyPatternDesigner and use the email address and name you registered your program with.

This is the class Site:
Class webboard

Just sign in, book mark and attend when you like.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great! I already signed upfor that. I'll see if I can't get this pic up because i really fell in love with the design, know I can do it by hand but would like to be able to know how to do it in the program. Thank-you so very much!