Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Trouble printing loaded pattern
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trouble printing loaded pattern
 Login/Join

posted
I saved a pattern with some modifications and then restarted DS, and reloaded the saved pattern. DS would not let me print the loaded pattern and has the green "Buy it" symbol on the page.

I used Dresses, 2-pc dresses, Bodice top, comfort fit. Also modified hem, neck, and bust offset. I have DS 6.13 with Fit, EA, and UP.

I am able to print the pattern with changes as long as I do not load it.

Is this occurring with anyone else?

Sincerely,
Beth

Posts: 6 | Location: NE MS | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's an odd ball one. I tried several modified patterns I have saved and they all load and print.

The pattern your started with was owned by you and could print when you first built it?

IF you took the latest patch update and this started since then I would suggest taking the patch again.

But if you can load regular patterns from the menu and the only problem is your saved pattern please put that pattern on screen and send in a problem report.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have DS Standard 6.13, so do not have all the patterns. I have just changed computers. The codes looked like they downloaded fine. Fit, EA, and UP are listed when opening DS.

The only file I copied over was Mymeasurements.txt from the old computer.

It looks like it is going to demo mode when I load a saved pattern. I did try it with 2 other patterns that I have already used: blouse, casual, shoulder princess and armhole princess. It still would not let me print a loaded pattern.

I cannot tell you if I owned the bodice dress before, but it is light gray. It shows up as one that I should be able to print, as opposed to some of the dark gray patterns. The 2 princess blouse patterns I have printed in the past show up as light gray also.

DS 6.092, Fit Tool, Ess. Act., Ult. Pants

Posts: 6 | Location: NE MS | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please send in a problem report. We can look and see if some codes have not transfered in properly.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I uninstalled and reinstalled DS and like it is working now.

Beth

DS 6.092, Fit Tool, Ess. Act., Ult. Pants