Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DS9Bonus
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I believe I did the same. Can you add the bonus package to mine please?

Posts: 152 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I believe I did the same. Can you add the bonus package to mine please?

'Tis done. Be sure to use "File - Activate Products" before you try to use them.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
me too
Kelly

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oops,nevermind. I what I owned and 9 and bonus are there. The problem is that when I open DS I get an error message that says Project 1 has stopped working and Windows is looking for a fix. This is the first time I have ever seen that.
Kelly

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
me too what?

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Because of the craziness from yesterday, I didn't look closely enough to see that the DS9 and extra program did make it onto my "what I own" page. I assumed that nothing made it through because of the "Project 1 has stopped working. Windows is trying to find a way to fix it " error message.

I have both of the programs but cannot get to them! That's like dangling a chocolate chip cookie in front of me from the other side of a window; I see it, I know it's there, but I can't touch it.

Kelly

posted Hide Post
I suggest you Run a disk clean up ( start>accessories>system tools)
also run a registry cleaner - a good FREE one is at glaryutilities.com

Ok just checking you did:
if you missed any of these steps try again.

Download and install DS9 with DS closed, firewall and anti virus turned off
2 a. if you have windows 7 you were in administrator mode NOT user account mode ( see control panel)
2 B: You went to start find Livingsoft and right clicked and selected run as administrator.

3 after installing and being able to open go to File>settings> set preferences including show complete chart and then retrieved your codes

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post