Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Prayers for Pat Coleman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers for Pat Coleman
 Login/Join

<LivingSoft Support>
posted
Off-topic, but we felt that an exception needed to be made.

This is one of the most difficult postings I will ever have to make. Over the years, many of you have worked with Patty at the LivingsoftNW order desk, and have come to know and love her for the very special woman that she is. She has always loved her job and her customers. Today, Patty needs your prayers. She has been fighting illness for the past few months and has now been put into Hospice care for liver disease. She is currently at home, surrounded by her family and friends. I spoke with Patty this morning and as always, her spirits are high.

Patty is no longer online, but for those that would like to send her a note or card, you can mail them to Pat Coleman, 15544 Spruce Tree Way, Fontana CA 92336 If you would like to contact her through an email, please send to support@livingsoftnw.com and I will see that she gets it.

God’s gentle hand be on her shoulder.

PeggySue

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sad news. just a thought - with so many weirdos out there, perhaps you may consider removing her address from your post and instead inserting maybe the mailing address for livingsoft, and then you can forward mail to here. It just may keep her off the nut-case mail lists.

Posts: 473 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post