Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    fitting problem with fitted shell
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

fitting problem with fitted shell
 Login/Join

posted
I’m having a problem with getting the fit of the fitted shell right.

My sloper was slightly tight across the back, about mid way between shoulder and armhole but I thought this was ok because it’s not meant to be wearable.

I’m finding though that this tightness is still there in the fitted shell. The armhole slightly gapes as well in the sleeveless design in about the same place. The fabric does not pull in at the armholes where the tightness is.

I’ve got very prominent shoulder blades and my back is full in this area. How do I cope with this? Is it best just to increase the across back measurement? Should I adjust the shoulder slope back to take account of the shoulder blades? Any help would be appreciated.

Teresa

Posts: 56 | Location: Greece | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put the sleeveless garment back on and see if thre arm hyole back above the ntoch comes to the join spot of shoudler and arm that would be the seam line.,if not determine how much extra length is needed and add it to across back.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post