Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    was pants waist prob- now crotch length
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

was pants waist prob- now crotch length
 Login/Join

posted
Hi all,
I think I have an answer to why my waist height is to high with all my fitted pants.
I have custom fitted the crotch using the crotch tool.
This appears to have actually increased my crotch length as I altered the shape.
Is there a way to make the length my actual measued length & keep the shape that I now would like?
Otherwise it looks like I will need to reduce my measured amount by the amount that is added when shaping using the crotch tool- Major pain.
Is this increased length supposed to happen or is it a glitch?Just curious!

DS9, plus extras

Posts: 28 | Location: Australia | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The controls for the crotch do not change the length of the rise.
One sinmple forumula contains length and waist palcement
floor to waist conformed minus inseam = crotch depth.

changing crotch lengths changes curves, extensions and all sorts of thigns within the crotch

but only floor to waist places the waist.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post