Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Question about downloads
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about downloads
 Login/Join

posted
I do not have IE 7. However I would like the patch for the sweet heart neck line. If I down load the IE 7 patch will that mess things up? If so I have 2 questions. How can I download IE 7 and where is the patch for just the sweat heart neckline?
Thanks
Elaine

Posts: 152 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I do not have IE 7. However I would like the patch for the sweet heart neck line. If I down load the IE 7 patch will that mess things up?

The IE7 patch has no effect on any earlier version of Internet Explorer. Anyone that has installed the Dress Shop 7.0 build can take the patch with no ill-effects. The patch IS NOT suitable for earlier Dress Shop builds.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, that is what I wanted to know. That patch is also the fix for sweetheart necline, correct?

Posts: 152 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks, that is what I wanted to know. That patch is also the fix for sweetheart necline, correct?

Yes.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post