Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Print Size
 Login/Join

posted
How do I change the size of the text printed on patterns? It is really large and prints right over the bottom of my bodice slopers and bodices obscuring both cutting and sewing lines. I can't find anything under options to change it and I don't think it was always printing this large.

Renee Wuenstel

Posts: 97 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
You can not change font size/type.
The font was selected to fit in a variety of computer "display" settigns. When its smaller women complain they cant read it on screen, too large, it takes too much room.

We can not nor do we ever plan to "control" your monitor display settings.

You can however change your display settings under control panel/display.

Suggested is 1024/768 and under advanced medium or large
800/640 is getting more and more difficult to contain allllllll the menu items.

I use 12xxsomething ( forget without looking ) but have a larger than before flat screen and even my laptop has a large screen.

Kaaren

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My problem stated that it is on PRINTED patterns where the problem exists. Can I change the PRINTED font size somehow? There doesn't appear to be anything under settings.

Renee Wuenstel

Posts: 97 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can I change the PRINTED font size somehow?

No. There is no setting for that.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
NO
as answered earlier.
If you cant change ti on screen you cant change the result of what was on screen.
Kaaren

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rjw:
How do I change the size of the text printed on patterns? It is really large and prints right over the bottom of my bodice slopers and bodices obscuring both cutting and sewing lines. I can't find anything under options to change it and I don't think it was always printing this large.

Renee Wuenstel
Hi Renee, try viewing pattern from left side, right side, and view both sides unfolded. Check the individual pages (block segments) to see which gives you the best clear view of the same pattern piece. Sometimes just using the opposite side to print will shift the text enough to help.

Posts: 221 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post