New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pat Coleman
 Login/Join

<LivingSoft Support>
posted
Today, we lost a very special friend and valued member of the Livingsoft team. Patty lost her battle early this afternoon after slipping in to a coma on Tuesday. Her daughter Cindy asked me to tell all of Patty’s customers that you were so special to her and that she loved each and every one of you. Her job and customers meant the world to her. Patty was always a joy to work with, and was a very dear friend of mine, always cheerful and always gracious. We will all miss her very, very much.

PeggySue

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Patty Coleman was a delight to work with, always concerned about her customers and users,and a very special lady. Depsite years of enduring physical hardships you never knew it- she just kept plugging on. Her concern was always for others - she was caring, gentle and had a marvelous sense of humor.

A light has gone out and she will be sadly missed.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Peggy Sue, Pat was always a joy to work with... kind and caring. I am deeply sorry for your and our loss.

Connie Amundson
Madison WI

Hugs,

Connie A - Princeville HI
Hat Shop 1.1update
Win XP Pro sp3 - IE 8 -
HPDJ wireless 6100 series

Posts: 101 | Location: Princeville, Hawaii (Kauai) | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pat Coleman was a kind gentle soul, always eager to help when we had a problem with our program/PC.Condolences for the family and staff at Livingsoft.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, we all have lost a dear wonderful friend. No matter the mess we had gotten ourselves in when ordering merchandise she always straighted it out. You always knew she had a smile on her face, even thru her problems. She felt like part of my family & I'm sure there are many others with the same feeling.

I believe she is now a brighter light, we just have to look up in the sky to see a new star & there she is. No longer troubled/sick or in pain.

Condolences to her family & friends.

Gentle Hugs,
Bobbieann
(Barbara in N. E. GA)

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where can we send sympathy cards?

Thanks,
Linda in WV

Posts: 86 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<LivingSoft Support>
posted
If you will contact me directly at support@livingsoftnw.com I'll be happy to send you the information. And thank you so much.

PeggySue

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Heartfelt condolence's to the Colman Family

Pat was cheerful and always made me smile when speaking with her. peace

laura

Posts: 104 | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post