Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Men's Wear Question....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Men's Wear Question....
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
The articles are additions to the program and are enhancements adding extra value.

We offered them as they became available and usually attached to the collection they were related to.

For instancethe new men's wear collection includes an attached fly and the fly shield.(also available to owners on womens patterns)

So the construction "how to " article relating to the attached fly and shield goes along with.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Would it be unreasonable to ask that these help files also be accessible if we own the old Add-on 14 (Menswear) and/or Dress Shop Pro? One of the selling points of Pro was that it included Mens sizing charts -- and I would like to be able to select "Man" as well as Doll or Woman on the full chart.

Just curious if those options will be made available.

I am also curious why the zipper help files (esp. the centered, lapped, and invisible) are now available with Menswear Collection when those zippers are used all the time in Women's wear. I can understand the fly front but really that's a unisex application as well.

Development is expensive. If the company does not charge for the development that it does, then it will have to stop doing it.

Livingsoft can continue to sell exactly what it has now and get rid of the development staff. Ongoing sales of old product to new customers covers the cost of production, shipping, customer support, bookkeeping, accounting, sales and marketing. But, that's it. It does not cover the costs of new pattern development, nor programming. If we are to add new features, options, and instructional materials, we must charge for these additions to the product. Simple fact of business life of a firm that has neither profits or financial reserves.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gayle: I think there is just a general improving all the way around, espeically in the help menu files.

Posts: 208 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post