Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

re update probs
 Login/Join

posted
I downloaded DS update vers6.17,when i try to look at my blouses etc,I keep getting an error saying, that microsoft has to shut down after sending in a report to them it closes me off DS!Uninstalled twice now to try and resolve this issue,I don't know what went wrong here and need some help.The first update i did the graphics were all out of whack,meaning that there were long strings attached to the blouses, dragging them upwards.I did send in a problem report this morning.Microsoft say its an application error.Any advise would be appreciated please thank you.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Well...first, did you turn off your antivirus program and popup blocker while downloading and installing? If you uninstalled full DS program, then only installed the update, there would definitely be problems. If you install the full build it would probably fix the problem but you might want to wait and see what PeggySue says first.

Posts: 221 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dianne yes i did all of the right things,downloaded the full first, and then the update.Turned off my IS AV and pop up blocker too.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post