Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Spring 12 Collection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring 12 Collection
 Login/Join

posted
Hi all, The Spring 12 Collection has been released. Sorry, I didn’t post sooner but I had a major computer failure the day after we released! All fixed now.

We had loads of fun and hard work with this collection- it’s very Now with some conservative every day garments, some evening clothes and suitable for the office attire. There’s something for everyone from late teens to golden agers.

Spring 12 is a collection of easy wear patterns, many are looser fitting for those hot summer days, and some are clearly designed for the younger crowd. There are 25 versatile patterns to select from each having many options to personalize your designs.

Versatile is the key word for this collection. I’ll give a few examples, the Pool cover up can be a gem to toss on at the pool or beach in French terry, an elegant peignoir robe in chiffon and satin/ devore, a fun lacy cover up to wear to a wedding over a mother of..B or G , or lovely in a nice little cotton as an around the house robe.

The Vee Notch nightgown works up in lingerie knit as a shortie, or looks wonderful long and elegant in a jersey for an evening dress out on the town.

The party dress wears short, young and cool out on date night or long and elegant with a shawl or bolero for any age.

The princess and panel blouse, dress, or jacket all have extra opportunities for shaping. Those extra pieces each allow for clean sophisticated lines.

The little cap sleeve blouse is a must have for any summer day. I made mine in white cotton pique and just know it will be worn more than any other item from the collection it’s such a modern staple!

We modernized tees, tunics and jackets – it is a complete spring and summer wardrobe in one package.

The test team did their usual incredible job working long and hard to improve every pattern. Thanks Team!!

I hope you enjoy everything.

http://livingsoftnw.com/DS9/Summer12.htm

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When do you anticipate that the DS version will be available?

Posts: 113 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
When do you anticipate that the DS version will be available?

The Dress Shop version of the Spring and Summer 2012 Collection was released on April 23rd. If you did not get the notice about that, you shoud check your account email settings...

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is available now. Go to the livingsoftnw.com main page and click on Spring Summer 12

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I have DS9 and did get the message about the spring collection. I didn't realize until later there was an update with it. Please let us know that there is an update with the collection for those of us that are new to the program. If the email indicated there was an update, please ignore my post.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 04 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is always an update with any collection release. It is the only way we can add it. We also add any refinements, corrections done since the last one.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com