Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Pics posted
 Login/Join

posted
I have just posted some new pics of my sewing lately,there are fitted pants, made from dress shop.Also a blouse pattern used with MPD to create a vest pattern in the same fabric and colour.Also bound buttonholes with self covered buttons.
These may be seen on the club page. Smilercatergory pants.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Freda--Nice idea to use that pattern as a vest. Will have to try to add that idea to my "memory banks", which seem to run out of RAM at this age. Wink

Posts: 68 | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Sandy,tell me about it, my memory runs out each time theres something new added,so yes more Brain [Ram] is needed too for me GGG.I keep notes on any changes i make thats the best way.I liked the style of the front closure shape,thats the reason I chose to use it as a vest pattern. OOPs giving away my secrets here chuckles. Smiler

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, Llantrisant,
I feel kind of silly asking this, but I can't find the pics. By "club page" are you speaking of the livingsoftnw home page then "Pics" button, then "Pants" button? I didn't find any vests & the only thing with buttons paired with fitted pants was a short sleeved top & they were not covered buttons (it looked nice, though, whoever made it - love the color!). I'm confused. I'd like to see your work - a vest out of a blouse pattern sounds interesting.
Wren

MPD Pro, DS7 Pro, UP, UO, Illusions, EA, EL, FD1 & 2, FT, PD & many add-on patterns

Posts: 31 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: 22 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wren the club page is at the quiltropolis site where we have albums.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10