Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Printing blocks out my dart!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Printing blocks out my dart!
 Login/Join

posted
I have my whole bodice waist dart and most of the waistline blocked out by the automatic printing (Sloper, Front left, Note: cut two fronts etc.) Can I get it to not print that part. It is in the worst place for me.
Thanks,
Hummy.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can print any page you want. Just click on that page and tell DS to print it.

If you note the page number that is messed up it is faster to find the right one. Look on the right. You will see A1, B2, etc.

Carolyn

Posts: 190 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carolyn, thanks for your reply, but I don't think I was clear. I mean the page prints out quite well, but the writing on the page blocks out my dart and waistline. How do I get rid of the writing?
Thanks,
Hummy.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go to View then side then select Right view

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Hummy, I experimented with quite a few sizes, and found that the printing only comes to about the Stitchintg line of the pattern - no higher. the bits that are covered are pretty well superfluous, but at the moment I
can still see the lines onscreen in their individual colours. Don't know if yours is worse than that.

I have current version, and print in B&W, but you can still reference the colour. Changing side views didn't help, but showing "Both Sides" under View gives you one side that doesn't have the printing over it - not the ideal solution if you want to conserve paper, but does give you a clean pattern piece.

HTH
Helen.

Helen M
Sth Australia
DS9 Pro
Ultimate Outerwear,
Ultimate Pants.
Add Ons 1 - 14,
Pattern Sets 1044,1046, 1049,1050. & other.
Autumn 2009
Ultimate Lingerie & Loungewear '23

Windows 11 x64 Pro
Canon IX6860

Posts: 77 | Location: Australia | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post