Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

High Wrap Blouse
 Login/Join

posted
I have noticed the High Wrap Blouse in my preview patterns, is this available and if so in which collection or pattern packet. I would really like to make this blouse.

Zena Mayberry
Australia
DS6 Pro 6.10
XP Home, IE6 Epson C61
zena.mayberry@bigpond.com

Posts: 9 | Location: Melbourne Australia | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry out of date signature, have no idea how to change it so I have removed it. I hope.

Posts: 9 | Location: Melbourne Australia | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have noticed the High Wrap Blouse in my preview patterns, is this available and if so in which collection or pattern packet. I would really like to make this blouse.

That pattern came with the Spring and Summer Fashions collection, but has not been released in any smaller pattern packet to date.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If that was the one released in 2005, I have that collection, but that blouse is greyed out

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
If that was the one released in 2005, I have that collection, but that blouse is greyed out

It was in the Spring and Summer 2006 collection. In fall of 2006, those two collections were combined into the current "Spring and Summer Fashions" collection. While Spring and Summer 2006 is no longer offered on the web site as a separate product, you could still order it on the toll free line or by exchanging email with PeggySue at suppport@LivingsoftNW.com. At least that way you would not be spending anything on the collection you already have.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi

I have emailed Peggy Sue at the email addy in the last message, twice in the last five days with no response. Any other suggestions, or email addresses I could try on. Living in Australia the toll free line is not an option.

Zena