Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Men's sweat pants pattern.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Men's sweat pants pattern.
 Login/Join

posted
I've sent this with pictures to the help desk but thought it should be mentioned here also. When I printed and then went back and checked the screen on the back pattern piece the waist band and the back waist seam lines don't connect up as they should. Either the curve needs to be redrawn or the waist band needs to be extended and this definitely needs to be checked out by Bob and company as a possible progrm glitch.
Bye,
Pat

Posts: 113 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I forgot the important stuff. DS 6.14, Windows XP Pro SP3 IE6

posted Hide Post
Just loaded my Caesars measurements and drafted this pant(sweatpant at default)
The 1/2 inch inseam ease used for women's fitted pants is TURNED ON.....and should NOT be.

In FIT under inseam ease change the 0.5 to 0 and redraft and take another look.

IF theres more to the problem than this let me know.

It will be reported.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kaaren,
I opened my saved pattern for the men's sweat pants and checked, my inseam adjustment is already at zero. The DS help folks seem to think it might be a measurement problem but I am wearing PJ pants made from the men's pattern set and they printed just fine.
Bye
Pat

posted Hide Post
I have test files obn my pc you dotn have.and i saw the inseam allowance clicked on.....

maybe you could send me you emasurement file and I can see what its doing and try and figure it otu for you.

also detaile xactly where and by how much tis different.

Thanks
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am seeing the same issue on pants. The problem is at the intersection of the waist and side not the inseam. The waist seam sticks out further than the side seam.

Renee Wuenstel

Posts: 97 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, Renee. I see this too -on most pants.

Posts: 190 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
its been reported.
thank you all
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com