Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Arm hole drafting change STOP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arm hole drafting change STOP
 Login/Join

posted
STOP STOP STOP
Please .I used the arm hole princess as the defining garment to check to see if you had a BULGE ON THE BACK OF THE ARM HOLE.

Due to the flag being removed that fixed a POSSIBLE overlong back across chest.

key words
BACK
TOOO LARGE
ARM HOLE
BULGE
if you didnt have an obvious bulge ON THE BACK do nothing!!!

do not fix the front

do not fix a too short across chest based on this pattern or article

We may have an issue on front high bust due to the change.that has just shown up late today.

PLEASE HOLD!!!!!!!! ON ALL THIS TILL WE REVIEW AND POSSIBLY RESOLVE IT.

AFTER TONIGHTS CLASS I WILL BE MAKING MUSLINS.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Vicki/K>
posted
quote:
We may have an issue on front high bust due to the change.that has just shown up late today.

PLEASE HOLD!!!!!!!! ON ALL THIS TILL WE REVIEW AND POSSIBLY RESOLVE IT.

AFTER TONIGHTS CLASS I WILL BE MAKING MUSLINS.

Kaaren

Has anything been decided on this?

Thanks,

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still in review.
thew across chest front may be running short.

working on it...

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was this only for the new pattern[quick sew] in the update of 6.10? or would it affect us in other patterns.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post