Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    What happened to the email....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What happened to the email....
 Login/Join

posted
Just tried to read the email digest and it has resized the page so that even opening the full window will not allow me to read the topics without using the bottom scroll button which didn't used to be there. In fact, I have my computer set so I have control over the width of the screen and get word wrap. It feels like it is whoever owns the groupee list [probably not Livingsoft] is messing with their HTML and they don't seem to know what they are doing.
Just hitting the delete button in cold rainy NE
Duckie

DS Pro 6.13 --
with everything,
Hat Shop,
Home Dec,
IE 6.0.2800,
Win XP SP1,
HP Deskjet 6800 wireless

Posts: 34 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There were some replies in the "Dart Tool" topic where the quoted portion managed to have a different font (like Courier) in them and they aren't line wrapping. (Haven't a clue how the person managed to set the font differently)

Tessa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DS Deluxe
v6.13 on desktop
v6.09 on laptop

Posts: 141 | Location: Edmonton, Canada | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As far as my message that had no word wrap in it and a different font, I have no idea how that happened. I did nothing different than I ever have.
However, I have been experimenting with the quote signs and obviously I don't know how to use them correctly. I have tried to find instructions on using them, but I can't find any instructions. Tell me what I am doing wrong.
Also, I would like to read the messages I have sent in my email box, but they never do. How do you set it to do that?

Posts: 183 | Location: CA | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am writing again to see what is happening here with my email to and from the groupee list. I am only having trouble with the messages that come and go from the groupee list, no other of my email messages have any problems.
Yes, I am also having trouble with the Dart Tool. If you were able to read what is happening with the Dart Tool in my program, I am hoping others will notice whether their Dart Tool appears like it should, comparing with the Dart Tool instructions.

Posts: 183 | Location: CA | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I quickly tried going to the discussion list and dstopics forum and got a full page as I always do.

I have no suggestion to offer as I can not rteplicate your rpoblem with the list.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My dart tool is functioning normally and I can not replciate the issue you described.

I also am not having any issues with the bbs email system even on hotel connections while travelling across country.

I would suggest your cvheck yoru IE security settings. as a possible cause.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whatever it was yesterday, it had a good nights sleep and is all better today. rofl
Duckie

DS Pro 6.13 --
with everything,
Hat Shop,
Home Dec,
IE 6.0.2800,
Win XP SP1,
HP Deskjet 6800 wireless

Posts: 34 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post