Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Pattern Packet question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pattern Packet question
 Login/Join

posted
Hello,
I was looking at the pattern sets available & I have most everything I want except the t-back patterns in Activewear II. Are they available in a pattern packet? I really don't need anything else in the Activewear II set, so I'd rather pay $15 & get the t-back patterns, and then pick another pattern packet for my free one.
Thanks.
Wren

MPD Pro, DS7 Pro, UP, UO, Illusions, EA, EL, FD1 & 2, FT, PD & many add-on patterns

Posts: 31 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: 22 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was looking at the pattern sets available & I have most everything I want except the t-back patterns in Activewear II. Are they available in a pattern packet? I really don't need anything else in the Activewear II set, so I'd rather pay $15 & get the t-back patterns, and then pick another pattern packet for my free one.

No. Sorry. Those patterns are only in the Activewear II collection and there are no plans at this time to do more pattern packets.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No the pattern "packets" are before the active wear collection and we never broke that down into packets.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post