New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dress Shop 9
 Login/Join

posted
Just upgraded to DS9.
I have a preview of Spring Summer 2011. When will this be available to purchase?
Also, is it possible to turn off pattern sets that I don't own, if & when I decide that I don't want to purchase them.

DS9, plus extras

Posts: 28 | Location: Australia | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pattern sets you don't own are not activated. Pattern files (*.pat) are very small files and don't take a lot of room on your computer-you are better off leaving them there but you can right click and delete any pattern or named collection- just be very careful that you are not deleting something that needs to be there for Other patterns.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have a preview of Spring Summer 2011. When will this be available to purchase?

We hope to get the Spring and Summer 2011 collection released very soon. The testers had no time to actually sew anything lately as they worked every available hour on the DS9 testing. Now that that is out, they hope to do some sewing. When we have some photos, we can release the collection.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post