Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Upgrading to DS6 from DS5.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upgrading to DS6 from DS5.
 Login/Join

posted
If I make this upgrade what sort of file size will I have to download?

Thanks,
Jennifer.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 15 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
about 60 mg
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to purchase the upgrade...

when I go to the purchase screen it says 50.00 then I enter the code I got in the newsletter so it will be 39.00 and it comes up at 299.99.

I have written to support and accounts but I dont get a response. I know they have had trouble with the registration numbers but I was hoping they would at least answer one emai. and if you call they say they will call back. This has been since last Wed.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 23 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I upgraded from 5 to 6, you had to be sure to log in to your account first, put upgrade into shopping cart, and then continue and purchase the upgrade. Had to be in that order for it to work for me.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did that. i guess they dont want to sell to me. I have over 700.00 in vested in this and they wont answer emails or return phone calls.

the upgrade was finally in my price range. Sad to think I wasted all that money.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Its_me:
I did that. i guess they dont want to sell to me. I have over 700.00 in vested in this and they wont answer emails or return phone calls.

the upgrade was finally in my price range. Sad to think I wasted all that money.

This is inappropriate. They are a very small company with a very busy time right now having just had a publically announced system crash. You hide behind a user name like "Its Me", don't sign your name, and then make trashy remarks without the benefit of any doubt whatsoever. I have heard nothing but nice things about how dedicated Peggy Sue is for customer service. If you called before and they have not returned your calls for whatever reason, try again. Don't come here and slam them. This kind of selfish negativity is not needed.
Linda Flint
Not afraid to put my real name down

Posts: 139 | Location: New York | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry you feel that way. I did give them the benefit of the crash. I have been trying to do this upgrade for over a week. I keep trying.. I thought comming to this list for help but then there is no help. only trashing. The crash was corrected cause I can get my account passwords.

I want to give them the money the sale ends in a couple of days and I am going to miss it cause they will not return the emails or phone calls.

I came here for help and I get slammed. My ID is same on all BB. Everytime I have come to this bb for help I get rude remarks. If I could get my monies back for the treatment I would. This is a shame you represent them like that. I have helped them and plugged I was just hoping for some help. I am frustrated that I cant get any help to give them my money.

posted Hide Post
quote:

This is a shame you represent them like that. .

I don't represent them, I am a customer, just like you. I am not a paid company employee.
Linda Flint

Posts: 139 | Location: New York | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you sign in first on the website? If you don't sing in first on the website, you do not get any upgrade prices. The computer doesn't know that you already own the software if you don't sign in.

Marianne

Marianne Gallant
Win xp sp2, all livingsoft software, latest versions.
www.yarnshop.ca

Posts: 10 | Location: Vernon, BC Canada | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did sign in... I called after hours and got ahold of a wonderful lady and she go my purchase processed. Thanks for all the help.