Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Full Skirts
 Login/Join

posted
I have a pattern for my niece's dress and she is happy with it. I'm making a princess seamed dress with an overdress of lace. My niece would like a full skirt on the lace dress. How do I draft a full skirt? I haven't done this before. I searched this discussion list, and wasn't unable to find anything. Thank you.

Posts: 6 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Samsmom:
I have a pattern for my niece's dress and she is happy with it. I'm making a princess seamed dress with an overdress of lace. My niece would like a full skirt on the lace dress. How do I draft a full skirt? I haven't done this before. I searched this discussion list, and wasn't unable to find anything. Thank you.

I was waiting for someone else to respond as I am not certain about the differences. But, the skirts in Dress Shop that look similar to photos I have seen of a full skirt are the gathered skirt or circle skirt. I think the gathered is the most likely....

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post