Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Pant sloper too large
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pant sloper too large
 Login/Join

posted
I am new to the Dress Shop Pro 6.17 program. I have created a bodice sloper and sewed it out. It is perfect.
I am now trying to get the same results from my pant sloper. No such luck! My waist is about 4 inches too large and the back pattern at the hip is so curved that I can't attach it to the front. My crotch seam at the inseam goes up into a v and it doesn't fit properly.
Any suggestions on what I can do to make it fit?

Posts: 14 | Location: Courtenay, BC, Canada | Registered: 03 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back waist, double the center back waist dart using the dart tool on a slim fit pant
the w at crotch indicates either too long a crotch length for the rise, or too long an inseam.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the quick response, I will try all of these tips.
Juliana

Posts: 14 | Location: Courtenay, BC, Canada | Registered: 03 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Luz>
posted
On your bulging back hip...after re-checking your front/back split and numbers, play with raising your floor to hip measurement. Luz

Reply With QuoteReport This Post