Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Want to purchase DS9 but password is not working.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to purchase DS9 but password is not working.
 Login/Join

posted
Who do I contact concerning this? I just downloaded DS9 wihout any problem, but I want to purchase so that I can print out patterns.

Thanks,

Deborah Kellum

Posts: 4 | Registered: 17 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who do I contact concerning this? I just downloaded DS9 wihout any problem, but I want to purchase so that I can print out patterns.

You downloaded from the Livingsoft web site's download page. You purchase from the Livingsoft web site's Store page.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

This is the message I'm getting after I enter my email address and password at the Livingsoft's Store page.

posted Hide Post
I also disabled my cookies on my browser. Is there anything else I'm doing wrong?

Thank you for all of your assistance.

posted Hide Post
Log onto the main site
http://livingsoftnw.com/

click Your account:
enter registered email and password

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deborah Kellum:
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

This is the message I'm getting after I enter my email address and password at the Livingsoft's Store page.

I'm not clear what button or link you clicked on. Going to the web site's store page, then logging in, there are several links and buttons on the login page. I entered my customer account info and used the one labeled "Go Back" and I was taken back to the store page.

I also tried the button labeled "Login". That went to a customer account page. There are other links there. If you clicked on something else, try the "Go Back". Otherwise, it may have just been a hiccup of the server or something. Please try again as I am not seeing any missing page now...

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post