Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dress shop 9
 Login/Join

posted
I have Dress shop 8 and never upgraded to 9 as I use MPD all the time but might like to get Dress shop 9. do I have pay $499 do do this. not sure I would pay all that so wondered what the cost would actually be
Thank you
Marge UK

Posts: 237 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
HI Visit the Livingsoftnw.com home page at http://www.livingsoftnw.com/ and then click upgrade.

The upgrade cost is $69.00 USD.

Regards,
Kaaren

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kaaren,
I did that and as I own dress shop 8 pro it is still going to cost $49. It says $69 then asks me to click on standard or Pro and the it comes up $499 I am not going to pay all that as I use MPD mostly but would have paid $69 Marge UK

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
You do have to be signed in with email and password so the store can look up your account and process the discount.

If youdid that and it failed Ive forwarded your email to the power that be to look into it.

Kaaren

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
You do have to be signed in with email and password so the store can look up your account and process the discount.

Actually, there are two requirements to get a discount. First, you do indeed have to be logged in before the discount will appear. Second, you also must NOT be blocking cookies from the Livingsoft web site. Otherwise, the shopping cart page cannot be told by the login page who you are and therefore cannot look up your account to see what discount you are due.

Also, allowing cookies for a web site after having blocked them, you may have to shut down your browser totally, rerun it, get back to the web site, login again, then you should see the discounted price.

It is a pain, but that is the way cookies and browsers work and as we have all gotten used to blocking cookies at every site we visit, it does sometimes cause problems when we do want the site to recognize us.

Hope that helps....

posted Hide Post
Thank you for all your input.I have been successful. For your interest,when you click on the link in the messages your site always open with Internet Explorer. I am inclined to use Google Chrome nowadays but hadn't tried using that server as I had always just clicked on the link. Today I searched through Google Chrome and hey presto the correct price showed right away.
Marge UK